Friday, September 30, 2011

I Can Do That

OH...We can do that ourselves!


This is for all my fellow junkers, crafters, painters, ect.... How many times have you been at a craft fair or sellin' venue and someone was said "We can do that ourselves"??? When I first started and was doing craft fairs with my good friend Melinda we heard this all the time!! It used to kinda upset me but now I just think to myself "GO FOR IT"!!!!! So.... this is for all those people who can do it themselves.... well and for y'all too!


The truth is....YES they probably could paint it or make it at home. Lets face it, painting is not brain surgery BUT.....


....it is also NOT sittin' on the couch eatin' bonbons!

Not only do you have to go find the furniture, clean it, and in this case scrape and scrape.

Let me take this brief moment to say THIS IS NOT A FASHION BLOG!!!


Okay back to our regular programming......On this table alone, I broke a nail, burnt two spots on my leg with paint stripper and said a few things I was glad my little children could not hear! So as I said before IT IS NOT BRAIN SURGERY BUT IT IS A TON OF WORK!

So next time you are admiring some one's hard work please think before you speak!



Woo Hoo! I am done y'all


(Again THIS IS NOT A FASHION BLOG)



Save the Junk,

Lana








1 comment:

  1. I love it my art friend! I am so proud of what you've accomplished and wish you the best luck! God is shining down on you and that makes me happy :-)

    ReplyDelete