Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Baby Gift Idea



Great Baby Gift!!


Soooo...the other day I was browsin' through one of my favorite blogs "HOLY CRAFT". I love it!!! She is a super talented gal! Anywho, I came across her blogging about a baby shower which lead me to her making the cutest onesies as a shower gift. I was inspired!!( And it was perfect timing because my brother and sister-in-law just added a new addition.) I of course had to put my own personal spin on H.C. gal's idea....she went with the "month" theme which was adorable but after I did the first one I got to thinking of all the possibilities.........


My "month" onesie, which I think is cute but I had to go a little further.



Since Sunshine was born in September she would be needing a Halloween shirt next month!





Who doesn't need a bling'd out Christmas tree on their shirt??











A few other styles


I picked up three packages of onesies in sizes 0-3months to 6-12 months. Everyone always gets a ton of newborn clothes at the shower so I thought it was a great idea to extend the sizes for a full year gift!





She had to have one with her name!!










Then I found a cute little photo box that I had bought last "day after Thanksgiving"sale....which was perfect if I do say so!





Lined it with tissue paper



Then folded the onesies and put them in then photo box....they fit perfect!

Thanks HOLY CRAFT for the idea! I hope my sister-in-law likes it as much as I did!




SAVE THE JUNK,


Lana































































No comments:

Post a Comment