Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What to do, what to do???


I am sure some of you have weird things laying around that you just KNOW you can do something with but just not sure what. Well this is one of those things for me.....I have a million table leaf's ....okay maybe not a million but at least four or five! I don't just want to throw them away it's good wood! SSOOOO, this is what I came up with........


So I have my table leaf and I had to find some legs. Off to Main Street Lumber I went....I decided on stair spindles

Which ended up being to long...(no duh)



I strategically cut each spinal so I could still use the smaller piece for a stool or something of that nature.




I attached the legs using a 2 1/5 inch screw in each leg, I made a "box" from leg to leg for support. After which my children started using it as a snack tray!




After everyone was finished eating (lol) I painted the legs then padded and covered the bench.


SO....that ladies is how to transform a table leaf to a table bench!





Save the Junk!

Lana









No comments:

Post a Comment