Tuesday, August 30, 2011



CONTEST TIME!!!!




Here we go.....

We are giving away a FREE sitting fee with Jill at Bella Imagines in Pittsburg, KS




(To view more pictures from Bella Images....

http://http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Bella-Images/160786530599256





Contest Rules
1.) Become a follower of out blog and then comment that you did so.


2.)Become a"fan" of our facebook page (www.facebook.com/dumpsterdivas.com) and comment on our page that you did so.


3.)Suggest our blog to your friends. Then make a comment that you did.


4.) Suggest out Dumpster Diva page to your friends and comment on the page.

So all-n-all you can enter the contest four times!!!


Contest will end Sunday September 5 @ 8:00pm


2 comments:

  1. Joined the blog, and already a FB fan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I joined the blog and am a huge fan of Dumbster Diva on Facebook. When I joined I told everyone I know to like Dumbster Diva. I can't wait till the website is up and going full force. I hope it goes nation wide.

    ReplyDelete