Thursday, August 25, 2011






Do you really get stuff out of the dumpster???


This is a question I get asked ALL the time!!!

Well.....the answer is YES.........sometimes!!

Not everything I repurpose comes from the dumpster ...BUT...this little gem actually did!!






So here is the story.......

We were on our way to my son's baseball game this summer , out in the middle of no where I might add! Then as the sun rays parted I saw them....two of the most neglected pieces of furniture sitting buy the dumpster. I screamed "PULL OVER" which my poor husband did!! (Bless his heart, he is so used to this!) We got out and loaded those puppies up!!


She needed a lot of love....









After a ton of sanding, filling holes , gluing, and screwing drawers. This is how she turned out. Her top is still a little lumpy but hey who's isn't??







She will make some a good little shabby dresser! Drawers work great by the way~!









Her brother that we picked up at the same time may not be so lucky.....but that is for another day!




Have a great day!!


Lana





































































No comments:

Post a Comment