Friday, June 11, 2010

Let's try to add some pictures!



This will be the first time I am adding pictures to the blog and as I type this it has taken me 6 times at this point so we will see if this time it works!




This was a custom rescue! My customer had tried to do this piece herself but after painting the bottom passed the porch onto me.















Bottom of the hutch BEFORE








She did not even attempt the top! (Thank You)




Top of the hutch BEFORE


So....I beat it up a tab and the put a tan base coat on both pieces, beat it up a little more, painted everything red....then painted the decorative flag (I say that because on my facebook page a "fan" comment that if was an abbreviated flag) I will say I do know that our WONDERFUL American flag has 50 stars and 13 stripes! Anyway......after the flag was dry, I put antique glaze over it and then sprinkled a bit of black glaze on the top. When ALL of that was finished I gave it a good sanding!


The finished product!!







I am going to say......I AM SORRY!!! for this blog and the pictures randomly placed all over the place. I will try to study up on how to do this correctly. Any help would be greatly appreciated!



Thanks a Bunch!

1 comment:

  1. I love this!!! I s'pose your neighbor took it back?

    As for the pictures, you can click and drag them where you need them after you've loaded them to your post.

    ReplyDelete