Friday, June 4, 2010

It is an ADD day

On the TO DO list today:

1.Finish painting a HUGE set of lockers.
2. Prime the following
a. dresser
b.vanity
c. coffee table
d. bed
e. doors
f. kitchen hutch

Things I really want to do today:

1. Lay out by the pool with my kiddos!

I tell you all this to tell you I am having a very bad ADD day! I have no desire to paint the lockers and the more I work on them the less I want to! My right hand is blue not to mention the inside of my nose (sorry, if this is TMI) and I have already used 4 cans of spray paint and it has not even came close to covering it. None the less I WILL FINISH THIS TODAY!!!!! (maybe)
I am not sure why this is killing me so much, possibly because there is not a lot of creative thought that has to go into spraying some lockers! (BTW, I dont know if the lady that I am doing these for reads this but just in case this post is not at all a reflection to how I feel about you! haha I am thankful for the opportunity to serve your decorating needs!!)

Anyway,when and if I ever get the lockers finished I will post pics and I am sure they will be Denver Bronco locker room worthy!!

Have a wonderful day!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment