Monday, April 16, 2012

Meet my staff......I like to call them family!

Okay so I told myself "I am going to blog, I am going to blog, I am going to blog!!" But I'll be danged if I can't think of anything to blog about! So I thought I would just introduce y'all to some very important people in my life......my staff (FAMILY)
First is my daughter and business partner Mattie Leach!
She is a beauty, if I do say so myself!
Next are my Dumpster Dudes...
Mr.Dumpster Diva, also known as, my husband Greg
Dumpster Dude Jr......we call him Billy (my oldest son)
Then we get into out upholstery Department......which would be my parents!
Loyd and Karen
Grandpa and Panmother
And last but not least.....the person I have been with since my birth (3 months AFTER hers) the gal in charge of Dumpster Divas logo and branding
my cousin Jenny!

Without all of these people I would not be able to be the "Dumpster Diva"
Thank you all for helping a gal out! I love y'all!


Have a great night!
Save the Junk!
Lana

I figured I better throw a picture of my other two babies so no feelin's get hurt!!
Mohawk is my Bo
Blondie is my Brooks


2 comments:

  1. Great post, Lana. Loved "meeting" you staff. :-) Keep up the good work. You give me inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww..love it! Kiddos getting big! Great thing you've got here! Truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete